Thursday, September 06, 2007

We have our Travel Approval!!

What a day! We are so very thankful and feel so blessed. We received our travel approval today. We are planning on leaving NEXT Thursday! One week from today. Whew! There is so much to do. I had figured that we wouldn't be leaving until mid October but the Lord has different plans. Our agency is requesting consulate dates of 9/25, 9/26, or 9/27. We should know for sure by Monday (hopefully tomorrow). If all goes well we will be flying to Shanghai on Thursday and in 11 days from now we will finally be able to be united with Lai Lai. Hang in there kiddo--mommy is coming to bring you home!!

I am overwhelmed at the moment and ask for prayers for clarity of mind while I get ready to go to China. This Saturday the whole family is going to the U of M game (even Stacie). Even though it is one less day to pack and get ready I am looking forward to spending the day in Ann Arbor with my family. Go Blue!

Please pray for Gord's foot. He has an infection which doesn't seem to be clearing up. He needs this to be healed before we leave. He is on strong antibiotics. I know that God can heal him.

I'll post later. I need to get focused on the big task ahead of me.

Sue

No comments:

Steven Curtis Chapman - When Love Takes You In