Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Typhoon hits the Shanghai area

I am very grateful that the Typhoon that hit China yesterday turned out not to be as bad as they had predicted. Our agency is checking on Lai Lai to see if he is okay. Knowing that my son is half way around the world and a "Super" Typhoon was heading nearby was not exactly an easy thing to think about. The only thing I could do was to pray and that is why I was so relieved when I read the news today. The Typhoon hit a province that is next to Jiangsu (where Lai Lai is). I will make sure to update this when or if I have any news. I am sure that he is far enough that his orphanage just sustained a lot of rain. Please pray for the people in the area of the typhoon.

Gord had a good report from the doctor regarding his foot today!! He finally can stop wearing the special boot. I think that this also was the last day of his antibiotics. Yeah!

Only 14 days until we leave!

Sue

No comments:

Steven Curtis Chapman - When Love Takes You In